Saturday, July 18, 2009

Opening Ceremonies!!!

me at the catalina race excepting the Kirk Book memorial trophy

me and my catalina team...me, chuck, dad, mike and his daughter
me and the other Junior Boy at Catalina Trevor Wendt



me and my boat....the number 1 F2 man in, brady, in backround



me boat being lifted in the canal. They have to use cranes and straps because there are no launch ramps to us for the canals






my team, dad and howard, holding the boat on the dock




me putting my ski on to go for a practice run at Gent the first race site. And today me and my dad decided to lengthen my line by 10ft because it seemed a little bit smoother than the other courses and that wat we can gain some speed in the straigh aways







Two boats, one from USA and the other Great Britain, gettting pulled out of the water







the Juniors for the USA team.......Trevor on the left holding the flag, me in the middle with the sign and Chelbe on the right with the other flag.









Howard the driver, me the skier and my dad the observer









the whole sudden force team!! Glen Anderson, Lori Dunsmore, Andy Anderson, Howard Hoggins, ME, Alex Herrera (my dad)










me and the other Junior Boy kickin it on a boat before the parade.












me before the start of the parade








hey everyone








today was the opening ceremonies for the 2009 world waterski racing championships. The ceremonies were fun and exciting and made me very anxious for tomorrows race . So I will post again after my race and hopefully with a 1st place victory but I wont get TOO cocky. In the mean time, here are a few pictures from the opening ceremonies.













1 comment:

  1. We love you bud! Great photos. We are so excited for you and pray that you have an awesome race! Tear It UP Bud! Go for the gold!
    Love from Bass Lake (Kris, Lee, Karly, Grandpa and Grandma)

    ReplyDelete