Friday, July 24, 2009
















hey everyone










Today was I FINALLY had me first descent day here in Belgium. My race was at 10:30 and it was still pretty cold by then but we had a good clean and fairly smooth race!! We started, and Jack Houston from Australia got a great start so we were second to him and about half way up his ski line. For the first few laps we took the inside line where it is rougher and shorter, while Jack took the outside line where it is longer but smoother and he ended up pulling away a little bit. After that I took a comftorable 2nd but about 3/4 of the way through the race was passed by an Austrian kid. So I ended up in and overall 3rd for the day but I am still very much in the hunt for an overall medal. Well the last race is on Sunday and I will post again after that.










No comments:

Post a Comment