Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Genk











































hey everyone,







So yesterday was the 2nd race of the world championships here in Belgium and it was SOOOOOOOOOO rough I couldn't believe it. It was the roughest race that I have skied in my life! Even the 1st straight away, where its normally smooth as glass, was a bit bumpy. Any way I was in 2nd place on the last lap about 20 sec behind the leader and I was passing a boat the I was already ahead of becasue i started 30 sec behind him and we went into the last turn and the other boats spray washed me off my ski and i fell. I got back up and finished the race in 4th position. So now I have an 8th place finish and a 4th when i should have a 1st and 2nd. Oh well, there is still 2 races left and I am NOT going to fall anymore.














2 comments:

  1. Dude,
    I'm so proud of you and can't wait to get some more results. Keep the photos coming as I'm finally starting to figure out how to use this 'BLOG'. It's frustrating sometimes but I'm getting there. Good luck, hold your head up, and GO KICK SOME BRITISH BOOTY !!!!
    Lots of Love,
    Nino

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Buddy,
    I forgot to mention to you to check out the update I sent to all of my friends who help to support you. I sent it using the "Invite Friends" tab next to my "Followers" tab at the top of this page. If you can't find it try going to MY blog, fhsurfside@verizon.net .
    Talk to you soon,
    Nino

    ReplyDelete